About in shade
A cocktail of personality traits hard to digest for some but ultimately soothing for those who can. I observe, enjoy, travel, interact, photograph, dance, contemplate, write and love my way through this life's countless occurrences. This blog is a way to share with the world and its people some of the treasures they give me every day.
- Scandinavian Saga Part 4: Hello, Helsinki!
- Scandinavian Saga Part 3: Sweden and the Stockholm Syndrome
- Scandinavian Saga Part 2: Norway – Kjerag and the Scenery.
- Scandinavian Saga Part 1: Copenhagen.
- Barcelona 2009/2012
- Leah, Aline, Barcelona
- Maldives on a budget? Why not!
- Today’s hot vacation: The anti-tour (originally written by STEPHIE PAHLAVI ZAN)
- Croatia 2012 and a series of un/fortunate events
- Montmartre cemetery, Paris 2012
- Homeless in Paris – sort of :).
- ██ ████ ██
- TRAIN-ed for adventures
Tag Archives: Salsa Beach Splash Festival
Every big picture is made up of the smaller details, right? Well, Croatia was definitely one hell of a patchwork of small, fairly insignificant events, random acts of un/kindness by both friends and strangers, unforeseen inconveniences and absolutely great times … Continue reading